Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue

Mess with us, we'll write your final chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Style Drops?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Kraytt

Lord Kraytt

Style Drops? Empty
PostSubject: Style Drops?   Style Drops? I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I can't look at the DCU forums for these due to downtime, so I figure I'll try here. I'm looking for the following to complete style sets:

Biomech - Waist

Barbarian - Head , Waist , Feet

Egyptian - Back , Feet

Insectoid - Chest , Back

Kabuki - Head , Legs

New Genesis - Feet

Contemporary Tech - Back

Military Tech Chest, Back

Retro Tech - Shoulders

4th World - Head , Shoulders

Tech Ninja - Shoulders, Waist, Legs

These are the ones I'm close to getting. Most of the databases do not have these styles listed. Some of these may also be class specific.
Back to top Go down
Alarm

Alarm

Style Drops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Style Drops?   Style Drops? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:53 am

I can narrow some down off the top of my head:

Biomech - Waist
Believe this is a 1/3 chance item from the Flash's in the Old Star Labs instance.

Barbarian - Head , Waist , Feet
Barbarian items drop extremely rarely as green 30 items, and are more common on the hero side's auction. Otherwise, hope for good vault luck. I'm still missing Head/Waist myself.

Egyptian - Back , Feet
I think the Egyptian back is off a rare item from Isis, solo mode, 1/4 chance. The feet, I don't recall although I have obtained the style, perhaps from the vault. Personally I'm missing the shoulders.

Insectoid - Chest , Back
Both are from Bludhaven. Chest is a no-drop blue from Chemo, back is a no-drop blue from Bludhaven avenger. There may be other items with this style (Hive Moon Base or some other alert?), but I know those are the most common places to see them.

Kabuki - Head , Legs
Kabuki pieces are all from duo boss drops, and unfortunately are a bit rare, perhaps 1/5 chance to drop. Legs should be from OMAC servitor (the guy after the turret ring event with the orb-shield and the drone phase in the middle). Head is off Mr. Freeze.

New Genesis - Feet
I obtained this style via the vault. I'm not sure how else to obtain it.

Contemporary Tech - Back
This style drops from the Green Lanterns outside of Metro City Hall or from Gotham police where you have to do lure cops by rigging the cars. Both enemies are level 19-21. The item is droppable but I never see it for sale on the AH and spent about an hour slaughtering Green Lanterns for it. The item is called a "-------- Synthium Backplate"

Military Tech Chest, Back
Duo-mode Bane drops the Chest, duo-mode Isis drops the back.

Retro Tech - Shoulders
Still looking for this one myself. Vault might be the best chance?

4th World - Head , Shoulders
Both Head and Shoulders are from blue(rare) droppable loot from chests in HMA's, they also drop in the vault. Head is extremely rare for most everyone.

Tech Ninja - Shoulders, Waist, Legs
All of the tech ninja styles are available from blue(rare) loot from chests in HMA's. Since they are all droppable, they sometimes appear on the Auction, although for twink-character prices of 10k-30k. I believe there are alternative items for this style that drop from places such as from OMAC base or from Gorilla Island lower level alert, but I do not know if they include shoulders, waist, and legs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Kraytt

Lord Kraytt

Style Drops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Style Drops?   Style Drops? I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:41 am

Thanks Alarm. I actually check the Hero auction daily for most of these. Once in a while you do see something but it is usually overpriced. I've been meaning to grind up a level 30 on hero, just too busy on the main. I have 3 alt banks on hero side lol.
Back to top Go down
Bad MrFrostie

Bad MrFrostie

Style Drops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Style Drops?   Style Drops? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

i really want the whole druid set any help?
Back to top Go down
Lord Kraytt

Lord Kraytt

Style Drops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Style Drops?   Style Drops? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Bad MrFrostie wrote:
i really want the whole druid set any help?

I actually just finished that set recently. Keep your eyes on the broker for both villains and heroes. I couldn't tell ya where I got most of them tho Sad.
Back to top Go down
Bad MrFrostie

Bad MrFrostie

Style Drops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Style Drops?   Style Drops? I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:56 pm

right on brother thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Style Drops? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Style Drops?   Style Drops? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Style Drops?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: