Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue

Mess with us, we'll write your final chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats everyone up to?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad MrFrostie

Bad MrFrostie

Whats everyone up to? Empty
PostSubject: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Just like the title says . Whats everyone up to ? how is everyone ?
Back to top Go down
Shriek Owl

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Obsessively checking various forums, reading, watching pirated films (Thor was pretty great)
Back to top Go down
Bad MrFrostie

Bad MrFrostie

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:05 pm

so thor is worth watching ?
Back to top Go down
Shriek Owl

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:17 pm

I think so, it was pretty good, all around. I found Sir Anthony Hopkins as Odin to be a little unnecessary, but I guess the studio wanted his star power. They got the essentials of backstory of both Thor and Loki pretty close, and they continue to drop very effective hints at the upcoming Avengers film.
Back to top Go down
Bad MrFrostie

Bad MrFrostie

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:34 pm

Sweet i am going to have to go watch it then .Thank you for the info.
Back to top Go down
Alarm

Alarm

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:54 am

I liked Thor too. The fighting scenes were good, the ending was pretty good. If you were a fan of the comics even casually, it had a few mentions of things that linked into those stories. I would have liked to have seen more about the non-primary Asgardians, their history, and their culture, though. You only see 8 of them, leaving no explanation for how some of the things in their society works.

I've been playing other games and just watching tv. Age of Empires online went into open beta? I think (I've been in closed beta for a while, but I think it's in open now) so I've been playing it a bit more. It's similar to the offline versions, you only show one main "city" and upgrading it will upgrade your manpower. You go on campaigns with your guys and go into individual maps which are usually 5-20 minutes long, some of them are co-op or pvp. It gives you very hard challenges pretty soon in though (time-limits to accomplish goals).

Also picked up Sims Medieval since it dropped in price and I had a coupon on top of that. It doesn't have a huge amount of replay value (even though it's meant to be replayed starting from the ground up several times to unlock all of the game modes, but you can do some game-save-swapping to get around that and start with your previous kingdom) but it has a few funny quests, lots of little goals and achievements, and is simple and relaxing to play.
Back to top Go down
Bad MrFrostie

Bad MrFrostie

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Ya i not really into rts games i like racing games fps and well mmo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats everyone up to?   Whats everyone up to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats everyone up to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: