Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue

Mess with us, we'll write your final chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winning!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shakti

Shakti

Winning!!! Empty
PostSubject: Winning!!!   Winning!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:57 am

Yaaaay Forums!!!

So how did the first organized raid go? Hope every1 did well! I'm currently moving into my new place so I'll be back online within a week or so to contribute to our awesome villainy. Don't miss me toooo much. Razz

<3 Epilogue
Back to top Go down
SilentNite

Winning!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fun last night   Winning!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:10 am

Man. Sorry you could not have been there. I found it very fun last night.

There was a couple of times I was not sure if the raid was going to stay together - too many times as a mob. But I was proud of everyone sticking it out. We lost Blackfire due to him not feeling well - but we got a replacement and we continued to kick tail.

It was one of most thrilling times I have had. Everyone was in good cheer and listened to Goiter (who was our Raid Lead).
Back to top Go down
Shakti

Shakti

Winning!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning!!!   Winning!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:16 am

That's great! I'm glad everyone did well. I hope things get up and running again. I get my cable installed tomorrow and I need my dcuo fix!!!! I hope these haxorz know who they're messing with if they try to use my information Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winning!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winning!!!   Winning!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winning!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: