Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue

Mess with us, we'll write your final chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Toon - about me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentNite

My Toon - about me Empty
PostSubject: My Toon - about me   My Toon - about me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Toon: Silent Nite

Controller

Lex Luthor is my mentor
Gadgets
Acrobatics

Currently using a Staff

I just got to level 30 the other weekend. I have gotten my first peice of Tier 1 last weekend - Thanks to the guild for helping me get the badges.

=========================================================================
About me. I am located in the Seattle area - so I am on the West coast (Pacific time zone). I am not much of a PVP type person, mostly due to almost always playing a healer. So I figured I would try someone who could not heal. And I have been having a blast.

I work Tuesday thu Friday - 10 hour days (with commute more like 15). Once every 5 or 6 weeks I go oncall - which means I get to work from home, but have to be availaible 24 hours/7 days.

I work for a Telecommunication company that deals with 911 for Cellular and VOIP. it is fun and taxing. So I apologize in advance if I do not run with the league on my oncall weeks, or if I just seem to vanish. it is only work.

I have been playing on line games since Dark Age of Camolet - I was a Healing Druid in it and had a blast. I played a Black Mage and was working on Summoner in Final Fantasy 11. I played a Druid and Shaman (alliance side) in WOW. Tried my hand at Warhammer - Goblin Shaman and liked it until everyone vanished. I still play (mostly on Sundays) Lord of the Rings and/or Star Trek Online.

I do have another DC toon, a hero healer named: zomar. But since I have started playing Silent Nite, I have not been back on.
Back to top Go down

My Toon - about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epilogue :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: