Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue

Mess with us, we'll write your final chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info about Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qi

Info about Me Empty
PostSubject: Info about Me   Info about Me I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Name: Qi
League Officer
Powerset: Sorcery
Role: Healer
Mentor: Circe
Gear: 1 piece of T1, 1 duo epic, several duo/hma rares, still 4 commons Sad
Resto >1000 (bout 1060 i think)
Fully Capable of healing/dpsing all duos and hmas, still workin on defeating mr freeze in arkham.
Participated in a raid with the league, attempted ARC and got wooped a few times, learned alot about how raids in DCUO
go, so it was good experience Very Happy

I have been playing MMOs since eq back in like 98 or 99, then to SWG when it came out, and played that game religiously for 3 years, taking a few breaks to play wow with friends after it came out, but always returned, untill its untimely self destruction brought by the lovely SOE (still love this game tho, no doom and gloom here) played CoX for a while, never got into end game, was a rerollaholic, though i played for more then a year. Played WoW most after BC came out, got into serious endgame with ingame and rl friends, raiding, pvp, got the lowest title (dont remember what its called) in arena, was probably my most serious style of playing in any mmo, SWG was really about ganking rebels and having a good time, it was very skill based so grinding was just for money for me... lemme know if there are any SWGers here, especially anyone from Valcyn. And i almost always play healer, was a doc/swordsman in SWG and a druid in wow, so im fairly versed with the concept, although it is very different here in DCUO. Alright thats it for me, cya in game!
Back to top Go down
Lord Kraytt

Lord Kraytt

Info about Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about Me   Info about Me I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:56 am

Former SWGer here. Played off and on for a long time since launch. Started on Kauri , then moved to Starsider once things got bad with populations. I have not played in a long time tho. Got bored.
Back to top Go down

Info about Me
Page 1 of 1