Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue

Mess with us, we'll write your final chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raid times: what works for you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alarm

Alarm

Raid times: what works for you? Empty
PostSubject: Raid times: what works for you?   Raid times: what works for you? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Raids reset every Thursday at 4 AM eastern. Usually, this means that it's best to try to plan a raid for Thursday evening, and then one on the weekend. The easiest raids are Outer and Khandaq, which each take an hour to ninety minutes, and we can also do the 1st mob of Sub-construct easily in 30 minutes. Although we do not have to do all raids at once, ideally we could do them in the shorter amount of time, and do them twice per week so that you don't have to resort to pick-up raids.

I'd like to know what times work best for you for those days. I was going to do a poll but it's multiple days, and responses are better than just clicking a button. I learned recently after setting the raid time arbitrarily for Thursday that many of you cannot be on until later as you aren't on the east coast or simply work late.

So please let me know whether these times are usually possible for you:
Thursday:
1. 7 PM-10 PM EST
2. 8 PM-11 PM EST
3. 9 PM-12 AM EST

Saturday:
4. Morning/Midday EST
5. Afternoon PM EST (starting between 1 and 4 PM)
6. Evening PM EST (starting between 4 and 7 PM)
7. Late Evening PM EST (starting between 7 and 10 pm)

or:
8. None of the above even remotely works! I cannot make Thursday OR Saturday raids, I would prefer Friday/Sunday/some other day
Back to top Go down

Raid times: what works for you?
Page 1 of 1