Epilogue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epilogue

Mess with us, we'll write your final chapter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday Night Raid on the 30th of April 2011 (6 pm Pacific 9 pm Eastern)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilentNite

Saturday Night Raid on the 30th of April 2011 (6 pm Pacific 9 pm Eastern) Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night Raid on the 30th of April 2011 (6 pm Pacific 9 pm Eastern)   Saturday Night Raid on the 30th of April 2011 (6 pm Pacific 9 pm Eastern) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Looking for any information about the raid for this Saturday?

The simple answers are, one must be level 30. Sodar Cola Extremes are a must (I am going to have 2 stacks).

I was wondering is there any gear level restrictions? For example, I have a single piece of Tier 1 - my back. And I also have a pair of controller gloves from the outer Batcave attempt on Tuesday - I was lucky to get into.

I have mostly blues from instances - not much from duos and nothing from Hard Modes that I am currently aware of.

I am hoping to get on tonight and do all my duos and all the Hard modes I can - maybe get 33 more badges - so i can get another tier 1 piece. I will try to do that again on Saturday Morning/afternoon before the raid starts.

I have not seen a sign up list, so I am thinking it will be everyone gather and then create the raids and then have fun.

I have to admit, this will be the first time that I get to raid in a game and I am looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

Saturday Night Raid on the 30th of April 2011 (6 pm Pacific 9 pm Eastern)
Page 1 of 1